Leverage your portfolio with more conservative in-the-money options for potential gains of 100%! Perfect for the short-term stock trader ready to try options trading.
- Trade in-the-money options
- Short holding periods
- Target potential gains of 100% on every trade recommendation
Leverage Your Trades with Options
Bernie Schaeffer helps you leverage options trades in
ALL market environments – for profits of 100% or higher!
Join Leverage today and add some fireworks to YOUR portfolio!
- You'll get an average of two real-time recommendations a month! And we’ follow up that same day with a commentary detailing why we believe the recommended option will produce profits for you of 100% or higher.
- Your wealth in the making. Target profits of 100% or higher on every trade.
- Increased opportunity and reduced risk. recommends mainly in-the-money options, a fast-paced, more conservative strategy.
- Achieve your profits quickly! You will typically hold trades from 10 to 15 days.
- Schaeffer's Alert Service Command Center. Our online Command Center is available only to our Alert Service subscribers. It provides you with unmatched control over your own investing destiny, allowing you to track all of your trades easily online.
- Your FREE online trading handbook provides everything you need to successfully trade the Leverage Series, including our specific money management guidelines!
Learn the Secret for Building Wealth!
OK. Maybe it's not a big secret, but timing the market to make a ton of money in a relatively short time span is something few traders achieve. Here’s your chance!
When you buy the Leverage Series, you get veteran market timer, Bernie Schaeffer, handling all the research for you. Timer Digest named Bernie as one of the top five market timers of the 90s. His pioneering work in the fields of sentiment analysis and options trading has led major financial media to declare Bernie as a leader and someone to trust for evaluating the market.
Rather than wait for long-term stock investments and mutual funds to have an up-trending market to pull in any kind of healthy return, Bernie uses the one investment vehicle that can profit when a stock is moving up, down, or even trading flat. Bernie’s secret lies in his ability to profit from options.
The Leverage Series Focus: In-the-Money Options!
Not all options are equal. The Leverage Series only recommends in-the-money options which, when used properly, offer a relatively conservative approach to option trading. These options give you an advantage with their high intrinsic value, high deltas, and more control of their time value component.
And, because the Leverage Series looks for options that are front-month, or short-term, you benefit from even greater intrinsic value. An option premium is balanced between intrinsic value and time value. You reduce risk of a loss when the weight of the premium favors more intrinsic value. The time value for all options erodes up until expiration. In essence, intrinsic value is the price of the option minus the time value. The greater intrinsic value an option has, the less the impact time erosion has on your position.
The in-the-money options that the Leverage Series recommends increase your chance to profit and reduce your risk of losses.
In fact, as options move deeper into the money, the delta (the percentage of the price movement in the underlying stock that will be translated into the price move in a particular option) approaches 100 percent for call options. When this happens, the option will essentially act like the underlying stock by giving a point-for-point move with the price change in the underlying equity.
Bernie Helps You Find Your Treasure!
Now you can see that in-the-money options can play like a stock, but hold the advantages that all options provide, including a much lower capital outlay, limited risk and, theoretically, unlimited profit potential.
Bernie’s Expectational Analysis® tracks literally hundreds of ever-changing measurements –daily – in order to find the best profit opportunities for you.
Recommendations lean toward the more conservative, deep-in-the money options on volatile stocks. This approach is an affordable way to open the floodgates on profits from stocks that would cost a fortune to buy outright.
Buy the Leverage Series and look for profit opportunities year-round –
in all market conditions!
30-Day Subscription* (Click here for details)