Hedge Hunter Trader
Profit from the classic "pairs trading" strategy used by hedge fund professionals - without investing in a hedge fund! Plays calls and puts on two equities in same sector. You can win 3 ways!
- Three ways to win on each trade
- Profit from sector volatility
- Hedge against downside risk
Your Hedge Against Sector Volatility
Profit from the classic “pairs trading” strategy used by
successful hedge fund professionals – without investing in a hedge fund!
Schaeffer’s Hedge Hunter
Relies on popular “pairs trading” to juice your portfolio returns,
while hedging against downside risk.
- Targets Hedge Fund-type returns with an average of two to three real-time paired trade recommendations a month, along with trade commentary links! We’ll scour the market each day for these dynamic duos, and we’ll notify you immediately by email when we see an opportunity.
- Helps you be an informed trader with detailed commentary, outlining why we believe the recommended options have the fuel to generate sizzling returns for your portfolio. Just click the commentary link for greater insight on why we think this recommendation is poised to deliver gains. This link will give you immediate access to the trade commentary and graphs…and also technical, sentiment, and fundamental indicators and parameters. So, you’ll always have the information you need – showing you exactly why we expect the trade to deliver.
- Stay on top of your game with your FREE Trading Handbook that provides everything you need to successfully trade my Hedge Hunter Service, including our specific money management guidelines!
- Schaeffer’s Alert Service Command Center. Our online Command Center is available only to our Alert Service subscribers. It provides you with unmatched control over your own investing destiny, allowing you to easily track all of your trades.
- Long/short hedge funds often rely on pairs trading to juice their returns. By purchasing shares in one company and selling borrowed shares short in another, they can make a greater return than just going long the stock or shorting alone.
But, not everyone is comfortable shorting, and long/short plays can require significant capital outlays. That’s why Schaeffer’s Hedge Hunter is designed for retail investors who want to take advantage of this profitable strategy with less upfront investment. Purchasing options allows you to achieve the same “pairs trading” for far less.
By buying calls on a company poised for a breakout move, while simultaneously buying puts on a distressed company in the same sector (or the sector ETF), you can improve your returns. You can make big profits on the call if your stock goes up in value. And, if the sector should move against you, your puts can act as insurance, helping reduce your losses. Best of all, we’ll lead you step by step through each and every pair of trades.
You Can Win 3 Ways!
Instead of shorting a stock or sector, Schaeffer’s Hedge Hunter pairs a call and a put within the same sector.
When you buy calls on outperforming equities, you can leverage your investment dollars for greater gains. And by purchasing puts at the same time, you can profit from weak sectors or struggling stocks without many of the risks associated with shorting stocks. And if the sector should take an unexpected hit, you'll have some downside protection from your puts.
For example, if our analysis is favorable toward Chico’s (CHS), we might recommend the purchase of CHS calls, while simultaneously recommending the purchase of Walmart puts (WMT) or puts on the Retail HLDR’s Trust (RTH).
You can win three different ways with paired trades. If both trades are winners, you collect both gains! If the put wins but the call loses, you can collect gains from the put. And, if the call wins and the put loses, you can collect gains from the call.
Trust the Schaeffer’s Edge
Expectational Analysis® is a unique, time-tested approach that uses technical, fundamental. and sentiment analysis to uncover strong stocks that will remain strong, or become even stronger! We will purchase calls on these stocks to benefit from the upside potential. At the same time, we’ll use our Expectational Analysis to uncover weak stocks in the same sector that are ripe for a fall. We–ll recommend puts on these stocks or on the overall sector ETF as a hedge against our bullish play.
By pairing calls on strong stocks with puts on weak stocks in the same sector you can TRIPLE your chances to profit.
Schaeffer’s Hedge Hunter, retail traders can enjoy the same “pairs trading” popular with the professionals. Plus, you can reduce your investment on the long side by purchasing call options instead of stocks. And you can reduce your risk on the short side by relying on puts instead of shorting the stock.
Join today and take advantage of the winning strategy that’s been the exclusive realm of hedge fund traders for years. And win three different ways!
Join Schaeffer’s Hedge Hunter today!