Breakthroughs in Technical Analysis
Ten of the world's top technicians, including Bernie Schaeffer, describe their trading methods and how to use them in all markets.
- Learn from 10 top trading technicians
- Proven techniques for all markets
- 100% money-back guarantee
Discover the Secrets, Strengths and Methods of
10 Great Minds of Applying Technical Analysis to Anticipate Market Moves!
List Price: $60.00
(Free shipping and handling)
LOADED WITH EXPERTISE
Together for the first time under one cover, ten contributors who understand how to apply technical analysis to anticipate market moves and predict price changes.
This book is the most complete collection of insight on technical analysis available today...and it can help make you a better trader.
EXPERTS FROM AROUND THE GLOBE
In ten chapters, its authors get at the heart of technical analysis, a key part of your trading arsenal.
When you order " Breakthroughs in Technical Analysis,” you get a compilation of writing from the best and the brightest traders working today from all corners of the world.
Meet the experts responsible for creating new and vibrant measures YOU can use to gauge market opportunities.
THE TOP TEN REASONS YOU SHOULD
READ THIS BOOK
Open up “Breakthroughs in Technical Analysis” and you’ll quickly discover that the world’s foremost experts in technical analysis can offer hope in the midst of any type of market.
- Ted Hearne, private trader and president of a successful consulting firm, opens up the world of foreign exchangemarkets to readers. Using a technique called “Drummond Geometry,” Hearne demonstrates the value of studying time-frames in relation to short-term price moves.
- Tom DeMark, the president of a proprietary market timing service for Bloomberg and others, unveils TD Combo, his conservative approach to trend exhaustion.
- Crossing the globe, Nicole Elliot breaks down a traditional Japanese technique, Ichimoku Kinko Hyo, a practice that measures the strength of a trend.
- Also from the South Pacific, Yosuke Shimizu walks readers through candlestick analysis Japanese-style, providing insight into patterns with peculiar names such as “abandoned baby” and “hanging man.”
- Constance Brown, founder of a global investment company and formerly an institutional trader, illuminates several powerful charting techniques including the formula behind her unique Composite Index indicator.
- From Australia, David Bowden, founder of one of the continent’s oldest investment timing organizations, discusses the cyclical nature of the market.
- From Europe, Jeremy du Plessis sheds new light on traditional point and figure charts commonly used in futures and commodities exchanges.
- Robin Mesch, pioneer in proprietary trading models and professional software, applies the Market Profile method to price spreads, showing how to gauge when a spread will widen or tighten.
- Robin Griffiths, one of the world’s most senior technical analysts, in the business more than 40 years, presents cycle-related investment strategies relevant in today’s global economy.
- And, last but never least, the #1 reason to order your copy of “Breakthroughs in Technical Analysis” today is Chapter 7: “Options-Based Technical Indicators for Stock Trading,” by, Bernie Schaeffer. It’s an entire chapter devoted to incorporating options strategies into your total investment approach.
David Keller, CMT, the editor of this powerful collection is a technical analysis applications specialist with Bloomberg LP in New York as well as the chair of the
New York region for the Market Technicians Association.
KELLER EATS, SLEEPS AND BREATHS
And He’s The Brain Child Behind This Breakthrough Book.
As Keller puts it, traders, fund managers, analysts and investors have progressed from calling technical analysis a “voodoo science” to relying heavily on its predictive charts, graphs and calculators.
Keller describes how when he first began talking about technical analysis, early in his career, he was laughed out of meetings and dismissed by clients.
THE TIDE HAS TURNED
Not so anymore, writes Keller. Now he has clients clamoring for more details, there’s software that can generate charts and graphs, and experts making a fortune on the lecture circuit to satisfy investors’ desire to understand just how different aspects of technical analysis can be applied to their investing.
ISN’T IT TIME YOU BENEFITED TOO?
As Philip J. Roth, CMT, Chief Technical Market Analyst, Miller Tabak & Co., writes in his review:
“Breakthroughs in Technical Analysis” offers commentary from the leading experts in the newest quantitative methodologies as well as old reliable techniques. I recommend the book to established professionals as well as bright newcomers."
COME ON, COME ALL
Whether you’re an established professional or a bright newcomer, it’s time you enhanced your knowledge AND your skills by boning up on this exciting field of technical analysis.
SIGN ON WITH THE EXPERTS
Order Your Copy TODAY!
|Breakthroughs in Technical Analysis ||$60.00