New Thinking in Technical Analysis
Develop and improve your trading while learning from 12 top market authorities, including Bernie Schaeffer. Learn how technical analysis can give you an edge in the market.
- Learn from 12 master traders
- More than 170 charts and illustrations
- 100% money-back guarantee
New Thinking In Technical Analysis Book
Discover the Secrets of Today's Top Traders
Your Portfolio is Waiting!
Develop and improve your trading techniques by learning from 12 top market authorities, including Bernie Schaeffer.
- You can discover a different model in every chapter, learning what it measures and the theory behind it. Topics include sentiment indicators, intermarket analysis, and risk management.
- More than 170 charts and illustrations, featuring multiple screen shots, help to explain and validate the techniques.
- You'll be privy to discussions of each technique's particular value and usefulness as compared with alternative models. Find out more about swing trading, cycles for price projections, and Market profile.
- See examples of how and in what situation the technique is applicable--and when not to use the model.
Stimulate your stock picking skills by learning the latest in technical analysis. Sometimes even the most thorough homework on fundamentals fails to pinpoint the best time to buy a stock or take profits. Technical analysis helps market players predict the price behavior of a stock, commodity, or any financial instrument, giving clues about the course your trade may take in the coming weeks and months.
When the folks at Bloomberg Press decided to write a book highlighting today's most practical strategies using technical analysis, one of the authorities they turned to was Bernie Schaeffer. Long viewed as an expert in the area of sentiment analysis, Bernie guides readers through the application of sentiment, boosting the effectiveness technical analysis has on predicting stock behavior.
In New Thinking in Technical Analysis: Trading Models from the Masters, a dozen top authorities reveal their techniques and strategies for successful trading. This book offers you quality tools to improve your investment performance, each from a unique and time-tested perspective. Readers will find immense value in the straightforward, user-friendly presentation of market dynamics forecasting in this invaluable guide.
"A must for all investors and traders who are interested in a technical approach to the market."
|-Alfred H. Kingon
Former Assistant Secretary of the Treasury
When market timing is of the essence in making logical, informed decisions about your trade's future, technical analysis is the tool. Find your treasure! Now you can discover new opportunities for more profitable trades! Don't miss your chance to learn from the experts!
Order Your Copy today!
|New Thinking in Technical Analysis ||$39.95